§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
§2. PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and in the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation about data protection – hereinafter referred as „GDPR”) we inform you that:
- The data controller in the understanding of GDPR is Smart Medics sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw (02-566), Puławska 12/3 Street, Poland, Tax Payer’s Number (NIP): 5252710784, statistical number (REGON): 367279555, company number (KRS): 0000677410, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , a company entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with a share capital of PLN 13 080.
- Personal data on the Website are processed for the following purposes:
- giving voluntary consent to the processing of data, including cookies – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the data controller consisting in securing in the event of claims;
- for archival purposes pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. as the implementation of the data controller’s legitimate interest in archiving the collected documentation.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Website.
- Personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn, and after this period for archival purposes, until the claims arising from or related to the consent are time-barred.
- Recipients may only be authorized employees or associates of the data controller providing services related to handling processes related to data processing.
- The data controller uses various IT solutions that allow for the provision of services and more efficient service, and cooperates with entities supporting it in business and IT processes (so-called data processors).
- You have the right to access personal data, rectify, delete or limit their processing, the right to objection, the right to transfer data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The data controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer, i.e. Ms. Beata Marek. You can contact with DPO by sending an e-mail: email@example.com
- Cookies are sent to Internet browsers, then stored in the memory of devices, and read by the server at each connection with the Website
- Cookies do not include any information which would enable third parties to gain access to your personal data or to get in touch with you by means of, e.g. e-mail or telephone.
- We process cookies to improve our website. You can give your consent to cookies, manage your consents or withdraw your consent by clicking in Cookiebot icon icon on left-down corner of screen.
- We use Google Analytics cookies for the purposes of web analytics and creating statistics. The data controller uses the Google Analytics platform in relation to cookies. In the event that personal data is processed, Google Analytics services will be provided by an entity from the USA. In a situation in which it is necessary to access personal data, Google Analytics will have access and process it for the purposes of providing the service, and thus the personal data is transferred to another country, i.e. to the USA. Since the European regulations on the protection of personal data do not apply in the USA, we have concluded an agreement with Google Analytics thanks to which the personal data provided by you will be protected in the same way as if it had been processed in Poland. You can read more information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=en-US
|google.com||CONSENT||2 years||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.|
|smartmedics.pl||CookieConsent||1 year||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||2 years||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.|
|smartmedics.pl||_ga||399 days||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|smartmedics.pl||_ga_#||399 days||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||179 days||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|youtube.com||YSC||Session||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|youtube.com||ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY||Persistent||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|youtube.com||yt-remote-cast-available||Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|youtube.com||yt-remote-cast-installed||Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|youtube.com||yt-remote-connected-devices||Persistent||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|youtube.com||yt-remote-device-id||Persistent||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|youtube.com||yt-remote-fast-check-period||Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|youtube.com||yt-remote-session-app||Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|youtube.com||yt-remote-session-name||Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|